[VAC] Re: Blinds

Bob,

I got the blinds at Home Depot, and just cut them off with a saber saw.

They do have ones they will cut for you, but I was still experimenting
and just wanted the cheeeepest ones I could get. I cut them so the slats
would just fit inside the window lifter arms, and shortened them to just
touch the window latches. I ran a piece of shock chord along the bottom
of the shade which goes over the latches and holds the blind against the
wall.

I quess I better get some pix of that.

What i really want is custom made wooden blinds..

The reason I like the blinds is that I can have privacy and light, plus
I can spy on the nieghbors..... And I've made enough curtains in my
life.

Daisy