[VAC] Re: Control panel tank levels

John, I have the water level sensor probe (and the tank) out of my ' 68
Tradewind. I assumed that the water in the tank completed the circuit
depending on which length of the sensor wire on the probe was in the water
and which were out. There has to be some electronics (I assume) to keep all
three lights from illuminating when the tank is full. I'm further assuming
that's the way it's supposed to work, i.e., only one light on the control
panel illuminated at a time. Anybody how if that's the way it's supposed to
work? I'd like to get mine working again also.

Jim Greene