[VAC] Interior Renovation

Hi all,

We're considering for purchase a 1965 Overlander that the owner says is
'filthy with rodents' between the walls.  Due to the dangers associated
with Hantavirus, we would tear out the interior (which is in excellent
condition), clean up the mess, replace the insulation, fix any wiring or
plumbing problems, and then put it all back together again.  We're
pretty handy, but we'd like to know if this can be done by mere
mortals?  Are there special tools or techniques required to remove the
interior? We can't afford to have this done professionally, so either we
have to do it ourselves, or wait for another Overlander to surface. I've
checked the archives on Tom Patterson's site, but so far, have been
unable to find specifics on this type of job.  My apologies if I've
missed it, and posed a question that has already been answered.

Thanks,
Ted