[VAC] Re: Hensley Arrow Hitch

Don:
My understanding is that the Hensley adds about 6" to the top of the tow
bar.  My calculations would put the top of the bar at 13 " to put the ball
at 19....   If you are hanging lower than that, you might want to trade
bars... they come every 2" from straight to what you have ... I picked 19
more because that is what I use rather than any knowledge about your
trailer.. you might  want to check your manual for the correct measurement...

My previous truck used a 2" rise to level everything up and the new one
uses a 4" drop according to Hensley...   My measurements said 5" would be
about right, but no 5... We picked 4" hoping the truck would squat down a
bit when I got everything loaded and the trailer hooked up....

The trade process is easy.. just call and they will have you a new one in a
few days...wait for the orange return paper in the mail, and send the old
one back in the box the new one came in... ( with the orange paper inside..)

Good Luck...

Jim... PS.. keep the safety chains between the bars, they will cause the
hitch to break itself up if you don't....