[VAC] December Wired

The December Wired magazine article on Airstreams is one you all should
see. Wired always has avant guard graphics and the Airstream pages are in
keeping with Wired's unique style. The article is printed on silver paper.
It's only 3 pages long but does get to the heart of the need for Airstream
to break away from the standard interiors the RV industry use.

The only objection I have is a quote by the designer, Christopher Deam. He
said, about Airstreams shrinking customer base, "Young people aren't going
to get in that old trailer that hillbillies and your parents used..."

What's with that?

Anyway, it's nice to see our beloved twinkies getting a mention in such a
fancy magazine.

Bob Patterson