[VAC] Re: Bambi window repair

Not all the windows are hunkered up under the drip caps, but some are.
I've got around those by removing the 3 end rivets on one end of the
cap and flexing the end return out of the way to remove the window. The
replacing the 3 rivets with Olympic rivits and shaving them.

This is also a good time to replace damaged drip caps, too.  They are
available in aluminum in all the sizes Airstream used.  Some carry them
in stock, others have to order them in. I know DeLuxe RV in Paramount
has them. They are real cheap, only $2.50 to $5.50 each.

RJ
'57 Flying Cloud
'65 Caravel