[VAC] Trailer Transportation from IN to CA

 I am looking for as cost efficient way as possible to get a 1956
Airstream Caravanner in good working and towing condition transported
from Peru, IN to Santa Cruz, CA (2,300 miles) or as geographically close
as possible. Transportation can take place any time in the next 180
days.

Does anyone know of a service or individuals who might be interested in
towing and or vacationing in the trailer out to CA. I have a budget of
around $1,500 to $2K to get it out here.

If necessary I can meet someone in route within a 1,000 miles of Santa
Cruz.

Thanks,

Charles