[VAC] Re: Tire recall........

I talked to Goodyear customer service yesterday and the tire swap is only if
you have Load range D.  She (Maria) described it as a tire upgrade, and not
a recall.  Apparently there are problems with the Load range D tires and the
improved tire has the "s" after radial on the tire.  When I told her that
mine were load range C, she informed me that I was not eligible.  I missed
the original post on tire recall, so if someone can explain it better, or
set it straight, please do.
Randy