[VAC] Re: eBay : VINTAGE 1957 AIRSTREAM

This too has been bugging me and has come up before.  Maybe with this
lists help we can resolve it and I can capture it for the model &
serial number lists being developed for the VAC website. Ohio was the
only plant to use the 22(X)NNN s/n format.

Need feedback from anyone who has any one of the following:
- a 1958-1960 Caravanner, or
- a trailer with a serial # of 22(X)NNN, where X=year 8,9,0
- an Ohio made trailer with tear-drop wheel-well cutout.

Let me know if:
- your wheel cutouts are tear shaped or square/oval,
- if your trailer has a Caravanner nameplate by the door,
- If the streetside window layout is 3 windows in a row,
- The serial number,
- If you think/know it is Flying Cloud, Safari or Caravanner, and why.

Contact me at  radiodial@home.com  and I'll sum the responses for the
List.

It may be that in 1958, with the body style change from 13 to 7 panels,
Ohio used the tear-drop cutout for "X" years.  I also want to resolve
if Ohio made both FC's and Caravanners in that time-period & co-mingled
serial #'s, or just made Caravanners.

Thanks to all,
RJ