[VAC] Re: 67 GT Trunk

On my 64 GT there is a little drop down door on the left underneath that the
water hose can go through and the electric cord if you wanted to as well.  In
the middle is a bigger drop down door for the sewer hose.  The top of my
bumper compartment has lost it's original cover, and the present one is made
from corrugated aluminum. It works but is not pretty.  When the manual refers
to the  " One Stop Service Center" I thought they were referring to the
compartment door above the bumper compartment?  But I may be misinformed - it
sounds as if you are refereing to the bumper compartment, not the "One Stop".

Just Plain Polly
1964 Globe Trotter
Colorado
WBCCI 7113