[VAC] Re: (no subject)

Of mice and men (and airstreams)......

Ed, I find it amazing that the mice actually got up in the walls,  could you
see where they entered.  Needless to say you should plug their access.  I
glue most things with silicone calk, it works well because you can always
remove it agian if need be. The liquid nails is so nasty and smelly and
dries to such a hard consistency.  I'm not familiar with that type of
insulation and am wondering if it will conform to the curvature of the wall.
I would stay with the spun glass type of insulation as the foam core tends
to emit chemicals its entire life. Good luck. GAS