[VAC] Exterior Lights--74 Int'l--Is there a fuse?

My son-in-law decided to replace a bulb in the exterior lights while the AS was hooked to the tow vehicle and the exterior lights were on.  The result was that he short circuited the fixture and the exterior lights all went out.

I have searched my service manual and searched the AS and find no fuse or circuit breaker for the exterior lights.

The lights on the tow vehicle are work fine, so there was not fuse blown in the vehicle.

Can anyone give me a clue on what popped and where it is?

Thanks,

Jerry in NE GA.