[VAC] New To List

Hello! I've just purchased my first airstream - a 1968 Caravel. I joined the
VAC about a year ago and have been following the VAC list discussions so
that I could educate myself a bit. I'm not particularly mechanically
inclined so I would like to find resources for working on my "new"
Airstream.

I would like to have it restored. I'm particularly interested in
shops/people that would work on the structural/mechanical parts, i.e. axle,
brakes, electrical, plumbing, floor, etc. I'm willing to trailer it a
distance to get good, competent, honest work done. The trailer is currently
in WA. I live in California. So, anywhere in the West I suppose.

Thanks,
Dennis