[VAC] Re: eyebrow window replacement

First thing:

The VAC discussion group seems to me to be a wonderful example of a
genuinely meaningful use of the Internet.  The VAC transcends the hype
that surrounds the Net and its often unfulfilled expectations and
promises.

The discussion group is an invaluable tool for us novice airstream
aficionados.

It is also a spectacular example of how people thousands of miles apart
can now share experiences, and expertise and the pleasures of common
interests in a way once available only between good friends within
wrench passing distance.

Truly amazing (and hopeful).

Second thing:

I need to replace one of the what I call eyebrow windows on my 68
Sovereign.  The original Corning has been replaced by plexiglass, and I
want to switch to lexan. (I assume that Corning originals cant be found).

However, I can not see any easy way to remove the window.  Before I
start drilling rivets, can anyone suggest the proper procedure for
getting at the curved pane.

Robert S. Ramsay
Victoria,  B.C.
68 Sovereign International