[VAC] Re:

I'm with you, Jon. Pulling with a stick is the way to go, especially with
the right rear end and a heavy duty clutch--and the basic skill to slip the
clutch as little as possible and keep the revs down when you do. To me,
driving a heavy trailer with a stick is less work than with an automatic, as
you don't have to worry about overheating, shifting manually anyway to avoid
TC stall, trying to figure out exactly where the kickdown switch is so
you're not downshifting when you don't want to, etc. Not to mention better
mileage and performance.

Dan
75 Argosy 26