[VAC] Re: STOLEN BAMBI

The stealing of the Bambi is a sad affair.  Unfortunately you learn of
the theft of the smaller trailers from time to time and I suspect a lot
more are stolen then we know of.  I have had some concern for my 16', 56
model unit and searched for a tire/wheel lock to fortify the lock systems
I have in sue  that may be of helpful  but are still not enough for the
small trailers that can be  easily chained onto a tow vehicle of about
any size.  As a result I found a tire lock system called the "Pit Bull"
which meets my needs.  It is pricey but when you consider its cost
amortized over a few years it is very low cost insurance.
  WEB site is:;  www.tirelock.com:    Email is:  pitbull@tirelock.com.
Tel. 505 989-3678,

I have only had it a few weeks but I haven't lost my trailer yet!

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com