[VAC] Inland RV

Inland RV is taking advantage of the enthusiasm of those involved in the AS
hobby.  I think they do have many serviceable replacement parts, but they
truly are gouging consumers, consumers who are willing to pay.  I ordered
what I thought would be a curved - glass window for a '68 Tradewind at a
cost of around $120.00, what I got was a piece of Plexiglas cut to fit.
The same plexi was at Home Depot for around $25.00.  Unfortunately, I'd
already removed the Inland window from it's packaging so I just used it.  A
number of the items Inland carries can be purchased through other sources,
they are just convenient cause they specialize and know what people want.
Many people have been burned by Inland, you have to really do your home
work before buying their products and remember buyer beware.

David