[VAC] Blame it on Aluminum Feaver

   Friday on my way home from the bank.....the one I just deposited the cash
into , to pay this month's mortgage on one of my properties. I get the sudden
urge to pull into the 'circle K ' along my way home....to buy the latest 'RV
Trader' ....you know....just to see what's in there this
week.....harmless....right?  I didn't look to see what was inside before I
bought it. I just wanted to do a little window shopping from the comfort of
my easychair at home. I know some of you out there do some armchair window
shopping too....so you know what I'm talking about ?
    I didn't want to buy anything.......I saw the add......"no way not that
cheap!....it's gotta be sold already"....I called  and was told it was still
available....." I don't care if it's dark out when I get there , I'll bring a
flash light and money for a deposit!......that was Friday night.
    Today I paid the ballance with the mortgage money retreived via the ATM
over the weekend , and picked up the title. (the original first owner
title..way cool) I'm gonna make some color copies of it before I hand it over
to the DMV to be forever lost to Airstream history. Too bad it can't be
preserved for the VAC archives . <:o(
    Tomorrow , I go to DMV and deal with that zoo. Then go deal with making
the latest manifestation of the "feaver" road worthy enough to drag it the
approximate five.....YES 5....1,2,3,4,FIVE measly miles from were it sits to
my house.
    I have now seen in the light of day what the "Feaver" caused me to do
blindly in the night....spending the "farm payment" on some thing I looked at
in the dark with a flash light. It's been well used and it's battle scarred
and abused from long neglect....the inside of the door is almost completely
covered with caravan and international ralley tags. It even went on an early
Alaska caravan. Don't you wish these things could talk?.....I shelled out 800
bucks for this thing? Am I out of my mind? I'm still smiling and giggling
like a little school girl (just kidding on the giggling), so I must be losing
it ?...I already have one in the garage that I haven't had time to work
on.....so why do I need another one?

                          Blame it on the "feaver"

Trike
53 Cruiser (frame off resto in progress)
62 Safari (second owner) bringing it home tomorrow ....I hope  {{{>:oD>