As far as I know Lorenze Wood was never a VAC president.

STOLEN:   1961 Bambi Airstream trailer 16' overall; California license
2FT3420, VIN  16TDSS1701, from parking lot Kitsap County on October 26
along with another plywood trailer. This trailer was formerly owned by
the president of the Vintage Airstream Club, San Diego Chapter (Lorenz
and Jean Wood -- 909-659-4352) and bears several window stickers to that
effect. Distinguishing features include AC on the roof, rear bike rake
and spare tire, small dents on rear corners, official Airstream (WBCCI)
#5925 still very visible on rear/front of trailer above windows.  $1,000
reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the
person responsible. Contact Doug Leen (206) 200-5563 or D. Meserve,
Kitsap County Sheriff's Office (360) 337-7101.

It would be nice if we could help Doug get his Bambi back, so please,
..................... if anyone sees or hears of this unit please
contact the proper folks.

Thank you,
Pat Ewing (another 1961 Bambi owner and this hits close to home)