[VAC] Walking on your roof.

Hello to all,
I just wish to add that I have walked on the roof of my '73 International
31' many times without a dent.
I better add that my weight is 156lbs, I only wear rubber-soled shoes, I
only walk on roof ribs and it is pretty slippery up there.
Do not do it when it is wet 'cause it is a long way down.
I always lean the ladder on the awning tube to prevent dents also.
I have found it is a good idea to carry a tube of Vulcum with you in case
you see anything while you are up there.
Hope this helps,
Mike