[VAC] My 1967 Sovereign floor is bucking up over the double axle.

We just bought it.  The guy who sold it to us (it was in a field) said it was bucking up under the floor (under rear twin bed, door side) because it was sitting on an unlevel surface.  I doubted it and yet we bought it anyway.  Now we've got it on level ground and it is still bucking up.  It's like a sagging from the center of the axles back.  Ben put a couple of jacks under the rear and it is finally looking level.  What next?  Is the frame probably bent?  Is there anyplace we can get a frame diagram for a 1967, or should we go in from outside or inside or what?  Is it even repairable?  We can weld and do basic metal fabrication.  Any info appreciated.

thank you.
Ben/Lisa Wagner