[VAC] Re: Xmission Coolers and other durability issues

Hi Oliver,

I guess that was my original thought about the tranny cooler.  Is the tranny
cooler in a factory "tow package" different than a non-tow equipped Ford.
My brother informed me that all F350 and above are tow package equipped.
The
overheating thing still has me worried, so I'll check with the dealer and
find out what's going on.  The manual was more worried about the turbo
cooling down after extended high load use.

Maybe I should worry more about how a bird got into my Safari?

Thanks for your input.

                                                      '69 Safari, Joy