[VAC] Winterizing

Hi,
    We've just bought our first trailer, a 1970 Safari and since the nights are starting to get a mite cold here in Detroit we wonder what it the ritual for getting the beast ready for hibernation. What are ALL the steps? Also, can one of our vintage be used for winter camping (2 days and 1 night at the end of Jan. in Lexington, KY)? We could do without water and toilet for a night or 2. What would have to be done to make it possible? P.S. Is this a great trailer or what!

Bill & Julie

Bill Czygan AA8MF
billczygan@aol.com