[VAC] Modem connections

Hi Lincoln,

Yes, Flying J Truck Stops do have modem connections at their dining tables
in their restaurants. We've used them throughout the southwest, the south
central states and along the entire east coast.

There is a "Truck Stop Guide" available at truck stops with all truck stops
in the nation listed. Within the guide is a column specifically detailing
whether or not each truck stop has modem connections available.  We combine
a fuel stop with a light meal and collect email all at the same place.

As you found out, it's becoming increasingly easy to keep up with email
while traveling. I copy my ISP's (Earthlink) access numbers for each state
to a file where I can retrieve and place it onto my desktop for easy
reference while traveling through specific states. With a little
forethought, the entire process is quite simple and straightforward.

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@airstream.net