[VAC] Intelipower Question

I recently replaced the Univolt in my ' 68 Tradewind with an InteliPower 55
amp converter. Once I had 12 VDC power I installed a auto type AM/FM
Cassette radio and CD changer. On the AM band at high volume (trying to
adjust the antenna trimmer) I'm getting what sounds like 60 cycle hum. I
thought the Intelipower's output was filtered so I'm puzzled by the hum.
Anybody have this problem or a solution? There's a ground from the chassis
of the InteliPower to the chassis of the trailer but it's 33 years old.
Could that be the problem? I have not tried a secondary ground. The
InteliPower is connected to a new battery.

Jim Greene