[VAC] Re: Bargman standard

Jack:
The connectors and the cable are available at most RV shops... I changed
out the connectors on our 78 more because I felt the contacts had seen
better days and after I backed into the one on the trailer and broke the
cover... I wound up using the same cable, but could have purchased new at
the local RV shop....If the "spring " seems to be gone from the contacts
and the housing seems to be cracked and seen better days , why not change
them... When it pertains to gas or electric, (in this case lights and
brakes) I basically say forget original, lets be safe...

Jim Clark