[VAC] Re: Brake Damage

Mike,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news.  You may have bent your axle by jacking
it up like you did. ALWAYS jack these things up by the frame (there should
be a little square patch in the skin just behind the wheels that marks your
jacking point). By putting all that weight on the axle you most likely bent
it, throwing it out of alignment. If so, you have affected tire wear and
towability. I would suggest having it looked at by a professional.

Scott