[VAC] where to buy Airstream literature?

As I scout out Airstreams for sale, my next step will be looking for
literature.  I'll at least want an owners manual and maybe a dealers/shop
manual for the era trailer I will buy.  Sales literature would be fun, but
I would want the manuals and service bulletins first.

Can anyone refer to a source so I can start checking prices?  Web sites
would be best, but I'll check anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

jack in Portland Oregon

(still looking for a 27-32 foot, 1960s to 1970s trailer)