[VAC] Plugged into 220 by mistake

made quite a tactical error today, and wired the airstream into the 30 amp
clothes dryer circuit at my new digs, forgetting, until I got back into the
trailer and saw my plug-in voltmeter bouncing off the peg at the top of the
scale, that dryers are 220. Ooops. Fortunately, the computer and fax were
unplugged. My little desktop radio was smoke, as is my printer, though I
have an identical spare. I think I also fried the motherboard on the 1997
Dometic refrigerator, as that now longer works, and my 40amp 120-to12v
magnatek ferroresonant converter, as all my 12v DC stuff doesn't work.
Oddly, none of the 12v fuses on the inverter are blown, none of the 120
breakers tripped, my computer spike protector didn't seem to protect
anything, as a bunch of little transformers used for speaker systems and
such seem dead, and the 12v light filiments are all OK. Can I assume the
inverter took the hit? Is it fixable? Is the Dometic? Dr. J?

This is what I get for being my own electrician.

Dan
75 Argosy 26
no music, no printouts, and it's pretty dark in here, too.