[VAC] Re: Jack Honeycutt

Jack, your grey water will go out the same hose that your black tank goes
out through.
At least it does in my '72 International.
I made the mistake my first time out of capping the outlet for travel and
at a roadside stop I used a gallon or so of water in the sink.
With that outlet capped and the water trapped it had no where to go
except the rear tub. What a mess that was!
You first timers out there=don't do that if you do not have a grey water
tank.
At least it helped clean out the pipes.(!)
Mike Kent