[VAC] Re: Fresh and grey water capacity

Daisy,
 Good point! We don't dump either food particles or grease, etc. down
the sink and are careful to use products that are labeled as more or
less enviornmentally friendly.

When we're at home, I open the grey water valve and let it drain on the
ground where the trailer sits. Although we don't usually eat in the
trailer while at home, my wife DOES clean it, washing the sink, etc.

FWIW: I'd have no trouble dumping that grey water on my front steps, so
I guess it meets Eric's test. :-)

                                      <<Jim>>