[VAC] Wheel Wells cracks

After my last trip in the A/S in a rain storm I found water had leaked in
from some cracks in the outer wheel well lining. What would be the
suggestion for correcting this problem. My thought is to use a roofing tare
type material spread with several layers over the cracks. Any other
suggestions would be appreciated.

Also, as a note, especially with the mid 70's trailers if you have not
pulled your rig in the rain on wet roads you better check the wheel wells
for cracks. I have had my trailer for over a year and have logged several
thousand miles with it but until the last trip none were in the rain or on
wet roads. I had no idea there was problem. Its a real mess to clean up,
luckily most of the water was in the closet and under the cabinets and
fridge.

Don Hardman
1976 Sovereign