[VAC] Re: Fresh and grey water capacity

In 1975 the 27 ft. International Rear bath. 20 gal. main, 10 gal Aux.
International center bath. 17 gal. main, 17 gal. Aux.
Land  Yacht 13 gal. main, 10 gal. Aux.  `

 Do Airstreams of that era have three tanks; one for fresh water, one for
 gray and one for black?

I believe sometime around 73 Aux. (gray) tanks were added. Someone on the
list will know when for sure. They were small back then. The fresh water
tanks were large 45 gal. Still not enough for our family of 5 with hefty
shower needs. But that is another story.

J.L.Dietz #4361