[VAC] Preparing Skin for Polishing

Looking ahead a few weeks(?) to the time to begin polishing my Tradewind, what is the method for removing the various objects attached to the skin? I have the following to remove to simplify and expedite polishing:

1. Tradewind logo w/serial number to right of the door
2. Land Yacht raised script letters between tail lights
3. Various reflectors attached to the skin

Since none of these have exposed rivets or screws, how do they come off and how are they reattached after polishing?

I suspect those of you with the pretty shiny trailers have solved these problems already and would be willing to forestall reinventing the wheel.

Many thanks,

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind