[VAC] Lost Convenience Center Door/Frame Separation

I just want to add one thing here about lost convenience center doors.  I lost
mine.  The simple fact is, my 1968 Safari, after years of use and abuse, had
frame separation problems.

I didn't know it.  The convenience door opening was getting larger and larger
over the years.  You can look, and you will probably see an elongation of the
framed opening...usually at the corners you will see a tear.

I filled my opening gap with a 1/4thick by 1 inch wide strip of teflon plastic
across the bottom span of the opening.  The door fit much better, but not enough
to hold it in on a fast jaunt through Virginia on a repetatively lumpy road
(I81)and a cold rainy night!

I bought a new door from Inland, very expensive, and nothing like the original,
except for size, which means I would have to be very careful of losing the replacement!

I am now fixing the frame separation, and getting the opening to the original
size is one job that doesn't fix all that easily, but I'll work something out.

Luckily, I finally bought an old rig and got it's door, so I'm back to the original
style!

Look here, and see that your rigs are not separated at the frame body joint!
 This is probably why we are losing doors!