[VAC] Re: Spare Tire Storage

John,

Our '67 22' has the spare tire between the propane tanks and the front of
the trailer on the tongue. My favorite welder made up a cradle for me and I
used a strap with nut and bolt come-along to hold it in place. Profoundly
strong with minimal side movement (doesn't touch the trailer or gas bottles)
and simple to remove (with the right tools).  With 750# spring bars, all is
well and not overweight. No pictures available but plan to be at the
Delaware and Georgia rallies (if I can get my act together by then).

You asked if this is a significant problem. No, not at all,

Terry
mailto:tylerbears@mac.com