[VAC] rear compartment door

Hi;    somehow I lost the post asking about replacing the rear comparment
door....
Sorry I don't know where but will pass on what happened to me years ago when I
lost mine......Had a new door made and then when I  put it on the trailer I
attached two small chains one on each side of the door and to the frame with
small screws
so if it ever came unlocked again maybe someone would signal me....did the same
with the other 2 service doors too and have had people anxsiously waving at me
that one was hanging by the chains.     Pearl in SoCal