[VAC] Re: '67 Caravel

Brad, the table (in my ' 68 Tradewind) is 24" x 48" when folded out. There
is a hinged inverted "L" track on the edge that slides into a similar track
on the underside of the shelf under the door side window. The underside of
that piece has a common sliding "table leaf" type arrangement and a folding
leg. The second 24x24 piece of the table is detached on my ' 68 Tradewind
but on my ' 71 Tradewind and my ' 73 Sovereign, the second half of the table
was hinged on the edge of the first piece and folded on top of it making the
first piece two thickness thick unless unfolded and the extension pulled
out. When not in use, both "leaves" are folded down and then slid into their
storage area beside the front lounge and under the window shelf. Pretty neat
arrangement actually.

Hope this helps. I may be able to send photos if Susan will show me how to
work her digital cameral and then how to send the results via the Internet.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind