[VAC] Custom Craft Vans or other Conversion Vans

Hi List,
My husband and I are considering the purchase of a new
van. We are pretty set on a Custom Craft.
My request to the list is that if you have a Custom
Craft or any fullsize conversion van to please respond
to me, off list at waldoke@yahoo.com,
with a "wish list" of features you have or wished you
had gotten.
Thanks in advance for the response. I just figure if
we are going to take such a big leap that I should
find out ahead of time what we might miss.
Thanks again,
Karen
WDCU #8440