[VAC] "Airstream" fabric

Well, we managed to pick up some of the "Airstream" fabric at Wal-Mart.

I put that in quotes because the word "Airstream" doesn't appear anywhere
on it.

The fabric is 46" wide, and comes in 12 foot bolts.

We are thinking of replacing the fabric on the "bolsters" around the rear
twin beds with it. Possibly also making duvet covers as well.

We lucked out at one store when we found it in the "bargain Bin" at
$1/yard. Two other stores had it at $3 something a yard, and the fourth
store didn't have it at all.

Here is a link to a quick photo of it. This is just off the bolt, and
represents 1/2 the actual width:
http://w3.one.net/~dlowrey1/airstream/asfabric.jpg

Dave