[VAC] Re:

I do indeed have the battery box above the tongue and have installed a
battery.  In the regular 6 wire harness coming from under the center of the
front there does not seem to be a hot wire even with the battery installed.
I thought perhaps the plug on the side of the front was only for using your
care battery for the 12V system, however, today I learned that it has a hot
wire and a ground coming from the coach battery.  Would this be for your
charge line also?
Thanks so much for your help.
Carl