[VAC] Re: polisher to rent and vulkem 636

Having done it before and learned from my mistakes and experiments, I
think I could do it in about 4 very long weekends in a workshop - and
be dead tired each Monday too.   It's about 40 ours total work.  Biggest
problem is that you can't work when it's too cold or too sunny, so that
really stretches it out.  And first time around, I'd give it an extra
40-50% learning curve.

The P Cyclo polishers are relatively cheap compared to paying someone to polish
and seal a 17' trailer like the Caravel ($2200).

1 tube of Vulkem for the big gaps and 1 tube of aluminum Cool-Seal or
Alcoa Gutter-Seal for the seams will do an entire trailer.  As for the
sweatshirt material, maybe Shirley or Arlen Manning can estimate that out.

RJ
'65 Caravel