[VAC] Dometic M52

Hi all:

My original equipment Dometic M52 refrigerator is kaput.  I successfully
replaced it with a Dometic RM2510.2.

Do not try this at home, kids...

Now I'm staring at the M52, deciding what I should do with it.  I can make
arrangements for Waste Management to take it away in it's entirety.  But
being the pack rat that I am, I feel that I should at least strip all the
removeable parts off of it.

Anybody need anything off of this thing?  Free, of course. Reimburse the
shipping.  The only thing I intend to keep is the front panel insert.
However, the new one has a great looking wood panel so I don't really know
why I need to even keep that.

1.  Yes, I burped it.

2.  No, it didn't run on either gas or elec (both produced heat).

3.  Yes the flue baffle was in place.

4.  Yes, it made pronounced gurgling sounds (very bad sign according to RV
Mobile).

Lemme know.

Later,

GQ '67 Safari