[VAC] Re: refrig

I travel with the refrigerator set to propane. That's its only setting.
But since the burner doesn't work its not lit. I need to work on that
some day. There is an added baffle to protect the burner from drafts. I
recall my dad fussing about some of his prior trailers, some would stay
lit while on the road some wouldn't. In my '68 Airstream owner's manual
it says shut the LP off while traveling. That was the state law many
places then. It still may be. Remember some places won't allow propane
tanks, even turned off, such as the Baltimore Tunnel.

I'm not a great fan of gas appliances so I may be slow to fix my
refrigerator.

Gerald J.