[VAC] Original couch color/floor in 1974 Argosy

The new/old 26' Argosy 1974  I just bought is original in everything!!!
except the carpet (now berber) and the couch(now pink and orange). I
want to
restore it to original/ appropriate time colors but I don't think I can
handle a green or orange shag carpet !  I was thinking I might be able to
handle gold color, maybe.  Anyone out there who has tried to restore one of
these (rather than customize ) and has a good idea other than neutrals ?
 It
is in such wonderful condition I really should keep it as a time capsule of
1974 ! Thanks !

Carrie Welch
WBCCI#8344, VAC
1971 Safari