[VAC] After the Break-in

I have added a picture to my web page of what I discovered when I found that
the trailer had been broken in to compared to what it looked like just a few
days before. The good news is that with the exception of the radio and the
case and hopefully some minor damage to the door and lock, nothing else was
hurt. The kitchen and bedroom looked about the same, everything dumped out
on the floor but just a matter of picking everything up. Now to talk with my
insurance company.

Don Hardman
1976 31' Sovereign

http://home.att.net/~dhardman/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html