[VAC] HW Bypass - Center bath Sovereign

Has anyone managed to install a HW Heater bypass on a 31' Sovereign with a
center bath?

The service manual for my '77 claims that the plumbing side of the heater
is behind a cabinet door, but it sure as heck looks like it's behind a
riveted plastic panel right next to the toilet.

I supposed I could take the toilet out, then drill the rivets out of the
panel to remove it, then install the bypass, but I would have to rig it up
so it was easy to remove so I could use the bypass without having to remove
the toilet each time. :-)

Dave

Dave Lowrey - dave_lowrey@yahoo.com

1977 31' Sovereign (center bath)