[VAC] Rent a Tow Vehicle?

Hello there,

We are having a small problem with our fall road trip. Our usual towing
vehicle (toyota 4-Runner) has been rendered unavailable for our use. We have
a 22ft 68 Safari Twin - and a fine space pod it is! This news arrived too
late to even think about buying a new vehicle. So i turn to all you experts
out there: is there any way we can rent a tow vehicle with the full tow
package? (full electrical hookup/brakes - not just that flat 3-prong thing)
- we are looking at a trip without our trailer right now and thats serious!
We live in Northern California and intend a short ten day trip to
Utah/Arizona in October.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Rich & Andrea