[VAC] Mystery Leak

After a trip home today from San Antonio to Houston, TX in driving rain all
the way,  I discovered a lot of water amidships on the passenger side of the
trailer on the floor in the kitchen, cabinets and closet. I have a 1976 31'
center  bath. I had to pull up the piece of carpet in the closet which was
soaked and dry the floor with rags. I have parquet floors and although it is
wet I dried them and left a fan running. In the year that I have had the
trailer I have never had a leak and when I bought the trailer I completely
gutted it and the floor is solid and no signs of water damage. We have had
our share of rain here in Houston, and I although I keep it a covered
storage, I have had it home for the last 3 weeks where it rained almost
every day. No leaks. But as I think back, although I have pulled the trailer
to FL and back as well as AZ and back and lots of local trips, I have never
pulled it in a rain storm. I checked the wheel wells and they seem fine both
inside and out. No other apparent damage below or anywhere else that I can
see. There was no water in the aft storage area or past the TV cabinet, so
it is confined to the center. The only thing that  I have done just before
this trip was re-install the Airstream Emblems that are in the middle of the
trailer about midway up the side. I riveted them back on and applied Vulcan
to the holes that I drilled in the skin for the rivets. The location seems
right, and although the trailer set in the rain for several days after doing
this without me noticing any leak, if some of the rivet holes did not seal
could just a small hole let in that much water with the force of driving
down the highway. As I said this is a mystery and I grasping at straws. Any
thoughts and or advise would be appreciated.

Don Hardman