[VAC] Which Hitch?

I think if I had the money I would buy a Pulrite or a Hensley.  But the
practical side of it is that after i retire i will be on a fixed pension
and I am trying to plan to live with in my means.  So a hitch like the
Pulrite or a Hensley are a luxury I can't afford. The bottom line is that
they cost too much for me. So, once I remove them,  I guess I'll start
looking at the the next step down.

Thanks for the recommendations!  I am making a list and going to Camping
World. I would much rather get recommendations from all of you folks than a
salesman.

Thanks to all for the hitch info (and web links!)

jack in Portland Oregon